annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 
cancel
Visites
Compliment
Réponses

Compatibilité Cisco ISE 2.4 et 2.6 avec fournisseurs tiers / Cisco ISE 2.4 and 2.6 compatibility with third-party vendors

Serge.S DD
Level 1
Level 1

Salut,

J'ai besoin de vérifier la compatibilité entre ISE 2.4 et 2.6 avec le NAD de plusieurs fournisseurs tiers (Allied, HP, ...).

Mon objectif est la concordance entre les fonctionnalités ISE et NAD (profilage avancé et MAC @ antispoofing, enforcement, correction, ...).

Je n'ai pas trouvé suffisamment d'informations dans «Cisco Identity Services Engine Network Component Compatibility, Release 2.6» et «2.4» (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-6/compatibility/b_ise_sdt_26.html#thirdpartyaccessswitches).

Avez-vous des informations supplémentaires sur ces fournisseurs tiers concernant les types de NAD et leurs versions ?

Merci d'avance pour toutes vos contributions

Cordialement

Serge

Texte original :

Hi guys,

I need to check the compatibility between ISE 2.4 and 2.6 with the NAD of several third-party vendors (Allied, HP, ...).
My objective is the matching between the ISE functionalities and these NAD (advanced profiling and MAC @ antispoofing, enforcement, correction, ...).
I did not find enough information in the "Cisco Identity Services Engine Network Component Compatibility, Release 2.6 " and "2.4" (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/ise/2-6/compatibility/b_ise_sdt_26.html#thirdpartyaccessswitches).

Do you have any additional information about these third party vendors regarding the types of NAD and their versions?

Thank you in advance for your contributions
Regards
Serge

1 RÉPONSE 1

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

There are no specific documentations talking about specific 3rd party vendor devices.

For byod, guest... You will be able to use these devices by using internal dhcp/dns ise features.
For other features, it should work depending on devices specificities. The best way to know will be to test them or found someone who already has configured them.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question