cancel
Visites
Compliment
Réponses

Cisco unified communication manager 10.5

Pierre Schmidt
Level 1
Level 1

Hello i dont know if its the good place.

I have an issue.

For the context i have a Cisco unified communication manager in 10.5v in my company and we use Cisco Jabber for Android on Samsung phone, but i have some issues with A53.

The issue is, when I turn the screen of the A53 off, wait 5 second, if someone calls me, he have immediately the sound of closed call. But a few times after my A53 ring, I can answer but because the call was closed at the other party, i am on a call with no one. The app seems to go to sleep (even if all of optimization is off).

My question is, can you change the timeout before the call is closed because the phone thinks there no phone up ? I searched but cannot find something.

Also if you have any other suggestion...

Thank you for your help !

1 RÉPONSE 1

M02@rt37
VIP
VIP

Hello @Pierre Schmidt,

One possible solution to this issue is to check the power management settings on your phone and make sure that the Cisco Jabber app is not being optimized or put to sleep when the screen is turned off. You can do this by going to the Settings app on your phone, selecting Battery, and then selecting Battery Optimization. Look for the Cisco Jabber app in the list and make sure it is set to "Not optimized" or "Don't optimize".

Another possible solution is to adjust the timeout settings in the Cisco Unified Communication Manager. You can do this by logging in to the web interface for the Communication Manager and navigating to System > Enterprise Parameters. Look for the parameter "Call Forward No Answer Timeout" and adjust the value as needed. Note that this parameter applies to all phones and users in your organization, not just your Samsung A53.

-----------

Une solution possible à ce problème consiste à vérifier les paramètres de gestion de l'alimentation sur votre téléphone et à vous assurer que l'application Cisco Jabber n'est pas optimisée ou mise en veille lorsque l'écran est éteint. Vous pouvez le faire en accédant à l'application Paramètres de votre téléphone, en sélectionnant "Batterie, puis en sélectionnant "Optimisation de la batterie". Recherchez l'application Cisco Jabber dans la liste et assurez-vous qu'elle est définie sur "Non optimisé" ou "Ne pas optimiser".

Une autre solution possible consiste à ajuster les paramètres de délai d'attente dans CUCM. Pour ce faire, connectez-vous à l'interface Web de Communication Manager et accédez à | Système > Paramètres d'entreprise | Recherchez le paramètre « Délai d'expiration du renvoi d'appel sans réponse » et ajustez la valeur selon vos besoins. Notez que ce paramètre s'applique à tous les téléphones et utilisateurs de votre organisation, pas seulement à votre Samsung A53.

Best regards
.ı|ı.ı|ı. If This Helps, Please Rate .ı|ı.ı|ı.