annuler
Affichage des résultats de 
Rechercher plutôt 
Vouliez-vous dire : 
cancel
Visites
Compliment
Réponses

How to configure the New VRF on existing Router.

John076
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys,

I have to configure the New VRF on the existing router. Can you please provide me the suitable materials for this task.??

I would appreciate your help and quick response. 

Thanks 

3 SOLUTIONS APPROUVÉES

Solutions approuvées

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

There are multiple documents on Cisco websites talking about vrfs.
Can you be more specific on what you want to achieve including what’s existing and i’ll be happy to help you out.
Also what device are you working on?

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

Here one the multiple documentation showing how to configure VRF-lite:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12-2/15-02SG/configuration/guide/config/vrf.html#48445

You can also take a look on Cisco Live presentation talking about vrf-lite.

Thanks
Francesco
PS: Please don't forget to rate and select as validated answer if this answered your question

You're welcome. There are also some courses like networklessons which aren't expensive with the content given for whom wants to learn

Thanks
Francesco

5 RÉPONSES 5

Francesco Molino
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Hi

There are multiple documents on Cisco websites talking about vrfs.
Can you be more specific on what you want to achieve including what’s existing and i’ll be happy to help you out.
Also what device are you working on?

Thanks
Francesco

Hi 

Thanks for your quick response. I just required the docs so that I can learn that How to install the New VRF on existing router. I don't have any particular router model at this time but I've to work on it so I just need the standard docs so that I can use all the time. 

Thanks,

Here one the multiple documentation showing how to configure VRF-lite:
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/switches/lan/catalyst4500/12-2/15-02SG/configuration/guide/config/vrf.html#48445

You can also take a look on Cisco Live presentation talking about vrf-lite.

Thanks
Francesco

Thanks a lot.! Really appreciate it.

You're welcome. There are also some courses like networklessons which aren't expensive with the content given for whom wants to learn

Thanks
Francesco