cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AironPort C350

JoelGaviria
Level 1
Level 1

Tengo un AironPort C350, pero no tengo contraseƱa, hay alguna forma de restaurarlo a fabrica? Donde puedo encontrar la documentacion de este Appliance.

I have a AironPort C350, but I have no password, is there any way to restore it to factory? Where I can find the documentation of this Appliance.

thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

viahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Joel,

Please open a support request with Cisco IronPort Support and provide the serial number of the device and we will reset the password. You need to have a serial cable to connect to your IronPort device after we reset the password, we will provide complete intructions for the procedure.

Cheers,

Customer Support Engineer

Viquar

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

viahmed
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Joel,

Please open a support request with Cisco IronPort Support and provide the serial number of the device and we will reset the password. You need to have a serial cable to connect to your IronPort device after we reset the password, we will provide complete intructions for the procedure.

Cheers,

Customer Support Engineer

Viquar

I can see the serial number

Greetings Joel,

From your previous comment, it appears that you do not have serial number information. If possible, please provide us your contract ID details by opening a support case from our Cisco IronPort Support Portal site or by calling us at 1-877-641-4766. We will be able to look up for the serial numbers of your devices and find out which one you do not have access to to reset the password.

Thanks,

Jyothi

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: