Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I recently created a content filter to add a header on all external e-mail.  This was to prevent some people from replying to outside addresses that were clear phishing attempts.  This has worked somewhat, however management would like to whitelist c...

juselding by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We wanted to monitor the delivery queue of our ironport boxes C350.we got the below reply from support.Hello Homesh,The best I can suggest you, is to get the information from the CLI command "tophosts". If you choose option 1 (Active Recipients) y...

homesh2009 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, One of my user got many bounce messages for email that he didn't send. That bounce messages rejected because it contains malware. I checked on Cisco ESA and I didn't find that the user have send that email. Can anybody explain how could this h...

rabngl by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello On Ironport ESA using SenderBase, how is working the Flow Control ? Is there any documentation explaining how connections counters are grouped in that mode ?The documentation below doesn't give any  ... thanks you for your advisesNOTE :https://...

Hi ALl, I want to block email from blank sender ,i followed the below link,i tried running the command in cli but i am getting an error. http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/email-security-appliance/117814-configure-esa-00.html Error....

lampcisco by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have a Cisco IronPort C170 with OS version 10.0.0-203 acting as a Mail Anti Spam for our Network. Last week, we had an incident of spam mails that were sent to almost all the company workers. The sender e-mail address is (ISCULLINAS@GMAIL.C...

Top Solution Authors