Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi,We're enforcing TLS on the outbound with an external party (let's call it: external.com). The certificate they (external.com) use to do the TLS is signed by their own sub-CA, and neither it, neither the Root CA are recognized by default on ESA.So,...

Jess_A by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to implement this. I was told I need an email address for the DNS change to send other service providers failed email messages to the cisco cloud for processing. SummaryIn connection with Your use of DMP, You can, at your discretion, publ...

Hello IronPort Admins,I recently built a web-based dashboard to help me monitor key health statistics for the ESAs in our environment. I'm sharing the code here so that others might benefit. The HTML is written using the Bootstrap3 framework, so it's...

esa-dashboard-gif.gif
joelbland by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,   We are implementing the attachment files block on Ironport, we have now created this filter that should perform a block by extensions. We tested that it works on filenames and works on nested (zipped) content.   Do you think that are better way...

EUR by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have have the ESA (formerly Ironport) for a number of years. This year when we renewed our licence I noticed that the Cisco licencing group starts the licence (for 3 years in our case) from the date of purchase - not starting on the last day of th...

tminchin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Does anybody know if it is possible to enable SPF verification if the ESA is behind a internal mail relay? From the testing I have done, the ESA appears to do the SPF check using the relay's IP (Which fails) and then figures out the original send...

GrahamS1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco has released Email Security AsyncOS version 12.1 on 8th April 2019. This release includes major enhancements to the Intelligent Multi Scan (IMS) feature to improve overall spam detection efficacy. Customers using the IMS feature on older AsyncO...

Hi!I have an issue where printers using the internal SMTP on our ESA gets blocked with the error "rejected by receiving control".If I check I can see that the host in question has sent around 50 emails. All with the same envelope sender but different...

jape0002_ by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes