Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Get

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Resolved! CISCO Threat Grid

Hello Everyone, My customer is asking for the Threat Grid Sandbox environment, what are the OS platform does Threat Grid Support for sandboxing? Can anyone list down OS platform that we supported on CISO TG e.g Windows, Linux, MS Server 2016 etc?

Good Morning,Just trying to find out some information.  We have been having problems with AMP queuing for the past 3 - 4 months.  Started happening in March 2019 and happens every 6 - 8 weeks.  We have opened multiple TACs about this and the solution...

Some mails hits a content filter with 7 conditions -  in log i can only see the contens filter is hit , but not which conditions  - anyway to figure it out ?Thanks C190 & C170 in cluster version 10.0.3-004

Hi Experts, Is it possible to configure VIP using Direct Server Response (DSR) feature in ESA without Load-balancer.   Scenario: Customer ha purchased 4 ESA boxes and want to get configured with VIP, but, customer doesn't have any Load-balancer.   An...

Jay Tiwari by Cisco Employee
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, My customer wants send internal email through ESA. Is it possible to send emails which destination is same same domain, for example a Cisco guy send email to another Cisco guy, through ESA?   Customer ESA is deployed with single leg.   Re...

Jay Tiwari by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Not sure where I should put this so if this is not the correct forum I apologize. I have the Cisco Ironport M670.  For Spam, I have a bunch of public folders and shared mailboxes.  Is there a way to have a user release those themselves like they can...

Resolved! Email Req

Hello All, One of my customer is using Trend Micro Scanmail for exchange. Can I replace it with CISCO AMP for Endpoint? Can CISCO AMP protect Exchange 2016 and scan all emails and block spams ? Please help me.  https://www.trendmicro.com/en_ph/busine...

dear all. I configured url filtering and enabled url rewriting on outbreak filters. I tested it by sending malicious url via email  live.com to corporate email. after an hour email arrived with SUSPICIOUS message and added malicious url in that email...

Hi, Does any one know what's the meaning of this line in ESA configuration : <url_info_visibility><group>admin</group><group>cloudadmin</group></url_info_visibility> When i wanted to import conf to C390:I got this error   Configuration file was not l...

sam cook by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all. yesterday I configured External Threat Feed in cisco esa. In order test it I send malicious url from my personal email to corporate email. that email directly send to Outbreak quarantine and approximately 1 hour later that email released fr...

Hello,   I need to monitor status of VLN on a number of ESA machines (ver. 12.1). I can check its status using CLI command 'showlicense'. I also receive alerts on email when something happens but I'd want not to rely on emails, but rather to get a Ji...

afesenko by Cisco Employee
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes