Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello,   When using the CRES for email encryption, the decrypted email appears in a web browser window with this URL https://res.cisco.com Does this mean the email is stored within Cisco's datacenter? Any option to keep the decrypted email in house? ...

lnauman by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a problem when I am trying to create a message filter on ESA and the string contains /.I tried to use \ before /, but doesn't work. If not body-contains('^class: message / attachment'){drop();}.Thank you.

Hi!I have a couple of users complaining that they cant add addresses to safelist. When they try they get the following error:"domainname.com cannot be added to the safelist because domainname.com is already in the safelist."If I look in the SLBL-log ...

jape0002_ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!The documentation of asyncos states the following:resetcountersDescriptionReset all of the counters in the systemUsageCommit: This command does not require a ‘commit’.Cluster Management: This command is restricted to machine mode. Which counters a...

jape0002_ by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,We enabled SMTP call-ahead towards O365 . We tested SMTP call-ahead but found it not working correct We used 27 recipients … DHAP is set to 25 ( default ) . So we got also the DHAP warning in the log. So 25 mails seemed to go through also n...

rolelael by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How does the MX record preference work?Lets say, for example, we have 3 MX record for domain @example.com. Assume that the hostnames below are mail server directly.Pref    Hostname                          IP Address5        mail-1.example.com    ...

Arie -- by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

An incoming mail content filter was created to filter mails for a group of users based on reputation based on SBRS, the mails who match this filter are supposed to be placed in the EUQ for the user to review the mails before releasing it themselves. ...

Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG
Top Solution Authors