Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

We get A LOT of SPAM and malicious email from domain extensions that are...strange, to say the least. I've seen: .star, .idea, .lol, .xxx, and even .sex on our message reporting. We're running a set-up of twin Cisco IronPort C170s. Instead of trying ...

Hello, With the default configuration on Cisco Ironport i 've noticed that a scammer can spoof a legitimate e-mail address to send a malicious e-mail. For example, if someone is using an open relay or has an account on an ISP he can change the from t...

Hi, we have Ironport ESA deployed in one-arm mode. all incoming email passes through Ironport before for warding it to our Lutos server. The issue when we set Lutos server to relay outbound emails to Ironport for Security processing then Ironport sen...

udimpas by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We receive the alert message from SMA below, please help to check it. The Critical message is: An application fault occurred: ('egg/varstate.py _load_state|77', "<type 'exceptions.EOFError'>", '', '[egg/hermes.py run|134] [egg/hermes.py _r...

waynebccs by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All, We receive the alert message from SMA below, please help to check it. The Critical message is:  An application fault occurred: ('screen/Message.py _update_bean|199', "<type 'exceptions.UnicodeDecodeError'>", "'ascii' codec can't decode byt...

waynebccs by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the maximum number of ESA appliances that can connect to a single SMA appliance?  I'm specifically interested in the C670/M670 and C680/M680 appliances. Thanks

Is there a limit on the number of nodes that can be in a cluster (X1070 or C300)? I'm running into errors when joining new nodes to our cluster. By removing a node, I was able to add a new node. There are 20 members currently. The error is,  Joining...

Something new I have been running against are e-mails that typo our domain to get past spoofing. So I applied a similar rule to fight this along with a dictionary that I would for Spoofing. First step generate typosquatting domains from your legit d...

Top Solution Authors