Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Our policy is to only implement Enforced TLS on outbound mail and have the business partner do the same on their end.  As the recipient, is there any way for me to tell if the sender is using Enforced or Preferred TLS?  

Trying to get LDAP / Active Directory integration so we can use different policies for different AD users and groups.  Lets for example say in Active Directory I have the following structure: OU=Company Employees        OU=Accounting                ...

Hello,I have worked with support on this, and created a combination filter and dictionary to tag the from sender.  Currently we allow messages from our "domain.com" from external senders, reason being many system send messages on behalf of the users....

Hello everyone,I have a Ironport ESA and it worked well.For company reasons, I had to change the IP addresses. The new IP were given to me by my network administrators.From the interface "Network" -> "IP Intefaces" I changed "IP Address" and "hostnam...

Hi Im going to implement Cisco Cloud Email Security but my customer has some doubts 1.- The customer has access to Ironport as administrator?????, He can creates policies????, Log into SSH?????? or need to contact Cisco to do this??? 2.- If the cust...

I have AMP configured to drop malicious attachments, add an x-malware=1 header, and deliver.   I then have a content filter that looks for that header and if it exists, quarantines the message.  The issue I'm having is that some of these messages are...