Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello, I've got the following question. We have a customer which is currently using Fortimail as email security solution. We are going to migrate the customer to Cisco Esa, my inquiry is if there is a tool to export or copy the config and import it t...

dimi.kard by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a virtual ESA with a geolocation inbound content filter as the 3rd filter from the top of the list.  It doesn't work and only sporadically when it does.  Since we are a community-based firm, we would like to quarantine all email that isn't com...

Greg Hopp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have set content filter policy with condition "Attahment File Info" where i set attachment-filename == "WORD (A) (1) (2)" And action put to drop.It is not working when i send test file named WORD (A) (1) (2).pdfI have tried putting followinga...

freez007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a problem with auto reply messages on the Cisco ESA. It is only the generated auto replies from the ESA that seem to get the DKIM errors. Could this be a configuration error?

maraz by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors