Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Due to a planned closure of a data centre we are having to relocate one of our Ironport C370 Servers.  This is one of two servers within a cluster.  The second server is within a different data centre and therefore not affected.  T...

elliott81 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I'm implementing an ironport architecture with 2 ESA C-370 and 1 SMA M-670, with centralized message tracking (and reporting) on the SMA, and I would like to know a way to backup my SMA data and restore it after crash.I saw in the user guide that...

Hey guys, I'm trying to do a manual upgrade here and I need to download the image.Process is pretty clear that you have to go through http://updates.ironport.com/fetch_manifest.html and enter the serial number and the release version. But when I do t...

nivon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can the C160 be configured to automatically add an email address that is being sent by one of our users?  I can see where I can manually add an address to an incoming mail policy but I would like to have it automatically happen each time we send out ...

jheadley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi !I would like to configure my SMA with NIC Pairing (as I do on my ESAs), but the option doesn't exist in etherconfig.I didn't found any relevant information about this feature, so I ask : Is there anyway to do NIC pairing (or any interface failove...

Hi All,I have deployment of IronPort in which I am putting IronPort behind WatchGuard. I am only using single interface with Relaylist in HAT and added exchange server IP in relaySo from outside the mail first hit WatchGuard and Then will hit Firewal...

Top Solution Authors