Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Gateway: 14.2.0-620Email and Web Manager: 14.2.0-203Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Critical message error

We have upgraded Async OS from 7.1.3 to 7.5.1-028 and we are encoutiering below mentioned error frequently. Also we have noticed Content Rule and Content Rule updates within Ironport Antispam as unavailable. Even after we click update now we still se...

smtp admin by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Can't report forwarded mail?

Hi,I figured that with the IronPort Outlook Plug-in, I could have users forward spam to me as an attachment, and then report it to Cisco.  However, if I open a message that was forwarded as an attachment and press one of the reporting buttons, I get ...

Traceability of changes via GUI

Hi allI have the requirement that ALL configuration changes (CLI and GUI) are traceable (=logs sent to our central syslog server).For CLI changes, I just had to create a new cli-logs-subscription and forward the logs to the syslog server. Now every c...

Resolved! Ironport ESA message size overhead?

Hi all,Does the Ironport ESA add any overhead to a message that would inflate the size? For instance, if a message enters the processing queue at 15Mb, is it going to be (noticeably) larger by the time it hits our Exchange server?Thanks,SteveSent fr...

ESA Authentication Log

Hi all,We have two IronPort Email Security Appliances and one Management Security Appliance.  I just took a look at the authentication log on one of my ESAs and I saw that the user "smaduser" was connecting from the MSA every few seconds.  This makes...

Ironport C150 LDAP group query fails

Hello,We have a question about LdaP group query against standard Active Directory group "Domain Users".Such query fails for all users I've tested, while queries from other groups are succeeding.I've already read this related thread: https://supportfo...

Nikolay__ by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

v7.5.1-028 avalible?

Ironport v7.5.1-028 was avalible on one Ironport but not the other. And I may have been stupid and made the upgrade on the first, but then noticed not beeing able to upgrade to more than 7.1.5-017. Both were from 7.1.3-010. Avalible upgrades just don...

Resolved! Quarantine size increment

Hi,We ahave already increased the size of the Policy Quarntine to 15 GB which was shown as the Max limit.  We would like ti increase the policy quarantine to 30 GB. Is it possible to do this?Regrads,Tharun

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors