Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I am also confused as to the "Fwd/Rev DNS match" not be checked for IP 69.30.234.26you can see clearly bellow that the PTR and rPTR match, ... .????MX Record: yes Checked (duh )exclusive IP yes checkedopenDKIM signing checkedSPF 1 and 2 checkedhostna...

kiouiapps by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am also confused as to the "Fwd/Rev DNS match" not be checked for IP 190.210.112.145you can see clearly bellow that the PTR and rPTR match, ... .????MX Record: yes Checked (duh )exclusive IP yes checkedopenDKIM signing checkedSPF 1 and 2 checkedhos...

I'm not sure how to ask my question this.  I have filters that I've created in the cli, these are device filters.  I have filters that I've created in the web interface, these are cluster configurations.   I want to have a white list that will apply ...

Has anyone been able to get the upgrade to 7.6.2-201?  I have received a couple emails that it is available but when I System Upgrade and check for updates it says there are none available. The emails also contained the following link that is suppose...

itadmin by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, does anyone know who I can create a content-filter like this: The mailfilter should scan all attachments. If an attachment is a zip file, the filter should open it and look at the included files. Is one or more of the included files an .exe, t...

sellm by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Working with an Ironport C360 device.   I have some content filters that I've created from the cli login and some that I've created from the web interface. These seem to be completely seperate from a mail flow view.  I can't see cl...

Hi,Wondering if anyone can help, we have a limit on the size of emails allowed to be sent out as per normal and when users exceed this limit they receive an email response which appears to be generated by one of our exchange servers, should they be r...

icemoom by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors