Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi!I have two Ironport C160 in cluster mode, tonight one of them has stopped working, and I can not access this on, but it responds to ping.In the system log I found only the following line:Mon Mar 12 15:30:39 2012 Warning: Error connecting to cluste...

We are using SMTP on the ironport for inbound and outbound mail.   An SMTP route exists for the receiving domain and the Destination is the Mail Server IP, so all SMTP inbound messages route to the Mail Server.  Outbound messages also go through the ...

We recently implemented a syslog UDP delivery of several of our ESA logs to our security group for evaulation.  We are consistently getting this error message regarding these deliveries.  UDP should be basically be a blind connection - why would the ...

Resolved! IPv6 capability

Hi,We were told by our sales rep that the next OS release will be IPV6 compliantOver the weekend we upgraded our incoming mailscanner C370 to a new version which is version 7.5.1-102How can I confirm whether this current release is IPv6 compliant? Be...

We are getting a lot of phishing email and email with malicious links.  We are bringing down our suspected spam level to 30 to see if that will help.It would be nice if like the SBRS, we could get a spam rating on the email so that we could guage our...

We have an IronportC160 that cannot send to lasllc.net. When anyone (three different senders). Sends an email to this domai, the log shows lookup an virus scans good, the message is queued for delivery. Three days later the log shows a delivery at...

With Woody HardisonWelcome to the Cisco Support Community Ask the Expert conversation. This is an opportunity to learn from Cisco expert Woody Hardison  about Cisco e-mail security appliance, configuration of the HAT, anti-spam, anti-virus and how t...