Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hello,I have evaluated the spamtowho.exe to generate report in msg-csv format from the text maillog files.In the output csv file, following columns are present.Time-In,Time-done,SN-MID,IP,SenderGroup,Policy,SBRS,Envelope From,Message size (bytes),Mes...

I figured it was worth a shot to ask here if anyone had any ideas on how to protect against these type of exploits.Advisory: http://www.adobe.com/support/security/advisories/apsa11-02.htmlArticle: http://www.theregister.co.uk/2011/04/12/attacks_explo...

I have 6 guys in our IronPort, and for auditing purposes, it would be nice to see who actually released/deleted a message. I have had this ability in previous email filtering software, but I can;t seem to find anything int he message tracking logs th...

jbranch by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This week I have had three (of the roughly 4000) internal SMTP servers that are behind our IronPort appliances either get compromised with a virus or have an application generate high volumes (500K) of e-mails. For the SMTP server that was comprimise...

Hi,I have Iron Port Email Security & Web Security product. Can someone suggest me whether the below features are supported by any of the devices:-          Profile filtering---          File filtering ---          WEB content filtering-          URL ...

acharyr123 by Participant
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I just read a discussion about blocking mail basesd on a character setquote:2. Another option is to add the list of character sets to a dictionary text file and refer to that in your message filter.To clarify - Can the Add Terms: field for Dictionary...

Hello Everyone,On the box we have a public listener and a private listener.On the public listener, all emails are processed and delivered to the intended domains [abc.com , example.com] using the public interface ip address only. On the recipient dom...

I have roughly 40,000 mailboxes behind some IronPort appliances.   My question for all of you veteran SMTP admins is how do you handle situations where you have an individual sending multiple e-mails to one of your mailboxes?  It's not really a big e...