Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Can anyone tell me what the variable name is for the Spam Score that's returned by IronPort Anti-Spam service? I'd like to put that into a X-Header.Thanks

gstoynoff by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm troubleshooting an intermittant issue and just wondering if anyone has seen this before... A client is using a web app. to send mail and they are getting a bounce.. The message says5.4.7 - Delivery Expired (message too old) [Outbound] 452-"<ema...

Can someone tell me if there is currently the functionality to get mail flow reports on a per domain basis?I mentioned it to our rep when we first installed the appliances and they said that it was a feature request, but I am not able to find any inf...

Has anyone had problems with the Outlook plug-in 1.8 running on a vista box with Office 2007 Enterprise suite? After I install the plug in, Outlook tries to start then fails. Once the plug-in is uninstalled Outlook is back to normal. Outlook is cl...

Hi all,We had the following spam come through to all our users.-----Original Message----- From: sfoster@netzero.net [mailto:sfoster@netzero.net] Sent: Monday, 21 April 2008 1:23 PM To: xxxxxxxxxSubject: she has already gone to hospital ! ! ! Hello, x...

OK, here's question #2 for the mighty IronPort Nation. The nation is doing great so far.I am trying to determine why an e-mail failed. The delivery failure is:5.4.7 - Delivery expired (message too old) '[Errno 61] Connection refused'The e-mail was ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors