Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

During a recent security audit, it was discovered that our Postx box is showing more information than I would like in the SMTP banner. The 220 banner when telneting to port 25 on my mail domain. Does anyone know of a way to limit the level of informa...

Hi,We just swapped our 2 x C100s with 2 x C150s. We're keeping the old machines, but were thinking about recycling them as W2k3 or *BSD servers. Is this easily done? Has anyone here reinstalled an IrPt? Any tips on how to do it would be greatly appre...

Helo,sending an email to a specific adress always errors in:"Bounced: DCID 6694074 MID 9775512 to RID 0 - 5.1.0 - Unknown address error ('550', ['Administrative prohibition'])"Does it mean, that the Reciever bounced my email?Thanks for any answer!Ste...

Hello,I've got 2C30s + 1C300 on an ISP network and these are being used for both incoming and outgoing mails.Recently, we started having performances issues where the workqueue was paused several times daily(reason paused on antivirus,antispam,etc). ...

Hello, I want to configure my outgoing mail trought the applience.I want to use one interface ( data 1 ) of my C350.I recieve mail via xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx Ip address and I want to use the same ip address to relay mail.But When I try to create a private l...

Hello,I am allowing specific internal hosts to relay through the Ironport. It works fine when using the IP address, but will not work using the hostname. When telneted into the Ironport, I can ping the hostname, so DNS appears to be working.DNS is ...

Hi ,when i maks a "status detail" at the CLIi see several information, including:.......... Active Recipients 15,267 Unattempted Recipients 13,518 Attempted Recipients 1,749....Can anybody tell me ...

Hi,We've done the installation of Ironport and we have a little problem ith safe/block list.so when users receives spam notification they normally can change their block/safe lists but whne we click on safe lists we receive the authentication page.Bu...