Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I would like to configure LDAP acceptance. The mail server is Scalix. I've found some information in Scalix for LDAP:swa.ldap.1.type=system swa.ldap.1.server=mail.test.com swa.ldap.1.port=389 swa.ldap.1.baseDN=o=scalix swa.ldap.1.displayName.resource...

My company has a C100. Suppose that the incoming MX record IP for my company domain is A.B.C.DMy boss always has a trip to another country and would like to use A.B.C.D as the SMTP server address in Outlook client. By default, if I point to A.B.C.D a...

Hello all, I was hoping to get some feedback how you(your org) deals with attachment filtering. Currently we simply drop messages with things like .exe, .url etc... The problem is users never know they were sent a message. I've though about attach...

Does anyone know of a good source for a list of words or phrases to put into a violence dictionary? We want to search email for any content that would indicate that someone may be intending violence.Thanks

I am having a problem with one destination domain being shown as down quite often from the Ironport C100. If I use a webmail account to send mail to the domain it gets delivered. I am trying to send mail to: LS3P.COM.I assume this is a DNS problem....

In the immortal words of Kevin Wilson, "I'm not an Oxford scholar, but I'm not a bloody idiot either..."Which pretty much echoed my sentiments when I logged into the support portal and discovered that the link to the KB was missing. Where's it gone? ...

Hi all,we have configured the new encryption feature using the hosted key service. All is working fine and external accounts reach to open the securedoc.html. The problem is to open the file the user have to be connected to Internet for download the ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors