Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

When does Ironport plan to release plugin for Lotus Notes?It is very important for our company to has ability to send spam messages to spam@access.ironport.com using Lotus plugin. Our users and top management want to have feedback in antispam struggl...

Hello ,i hope i become an answer to this problem:we use C600 Machines , and every time a msg size is exceededthe customer becomes a Notification that your msg size is exceeded.BUT i cant see any entry in Ironport Log filesONLY this: -----------------...

Using a C350 for Email Encryption OnlyI have a regular expression that searches for a number format that could match a medical record number, among other numbers. Getting many false positives due to a matching number being found in many places in th...

Ever wanted a simple way to browse your configuration file? Find XML a little hard to read? Would you like a graphical way to compare config files?Try our new XML config viewer:https://www.ironportnation.com/forums/configlook/Let us know what you thi...

chhaag by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there all,I was wondering if anyone has got DKIM implemented and working ?So far, all my tests to DKIM verification services fail miserably with an error regarding the headers.What's the proper way to configure DKIM signing, based on the RFC ?I wa...

Hello,We are trying to get our Ironports to send out SNMP traps. At this moment we use a M1050 for testing. we have no test C series and I do not want to pull out a power supply or disk on one of our production systems, just for testing :wink: At th...

Top Solution Authors