Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

I am a systems admin at a small engineering firm. For the past year or so anyone at my company cant receive any emails from anyone with a @cisco.com email address. We are not Cisco customers and do not have any contract numbers or Cisco products. In ...

jj713 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, We have 3 ESAs in a cluster reporting to an SMA. We have been seeing more duplicate MIDs when searching message tracking in the SMA. As I understand it, clustered ESAs do not coordinate MID generation. But is it possible to seed the sta...

joelbland by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Leads,  One of SMTP domain is trying to send an email to our users but I found this "Delivery Status: ABORTED"  Message 20309186 aborted: Receiving aborted by sender.Message 20309186 Delivery Status: ABORTEDHowever, this sender domain IP addres...

Hello, I am new to Cisco ESA, so can you please help me with the below? I think it must be easy for someone familiar. We have a partner who want to meet the following requirements: 1) Minimum requirements TLSv1.22) Use of approved X509v3 digital cert...

spacemeb by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hi I need your help to clarification of WSA AND ESA WE HAD AS FOLLOW:   WSA: SMA-BNDLPERP-LIC SMA-WMGT-LIC   and    ESA:   ESA-AMP-LIC L-ESA-GSU-LIC ESA-ESP-LIC     and    SMA    SMA-WSPL-HIGH-LIC SMA-WMGT-LIC   my question can I add ESA to advance r...

elbeshti by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey everyone, Our ESA feature keys are about to expire and we are going to renew it. here is my issue, we need to use traditional licensing with PAK file. We can not use Smart licensing for various reasons, so first of all, I want to make sure we sti...

When I use the "Distribute Signed Configuration to Bulk List" section of the BCE Config, should the installed plugin automatically figure out that to do with it? and shoudln't it come in as a "Securedoc..."???Right now its coming to my account as jus...