Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi all. So, i configured the File Analysis menu tab to send *.jar files to File Analisys. I check logs, and see : upload_action = Recommended to send the file for analysisBut after this log I do not see the log, that the file was send to File Analysi...

Hi all,I have smtp.example.com corporate mail. When the person from other company(person@company.com) send me the mail, i cant receive the mail and the person from other company get an error: 554 smtp.example.com Your access to this mail system has b...

The ESA system logs have a window when they mail logs for a message. Once past the window, the tracking is only avail on the SMA. I can find the logs on the SMA through the browser view. Is there a way to grep for those messages on the SMA through CL...

AustinK7 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Licenses

Hi everyone, We want to build a verification unit to upgrade our virtual appliance.However, I cannot get a demo license.My team could not associate the VLN with an account.Please tell me about the following.1) Where can I find the procedure to associ...

t.shibuki by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,As in Cloud ESA there is no API we decided to configure SCP server that will be available from Cisco Cloud IP address.Challenge here is that SCP configuration would give ssh-rsa and it'll automatically scan host and populate good info ssh-rsa pub ...

Juraj Ban by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We've enabled subject header tagging for emails from external senders. This works as expected. However, we're seeing stacking Re's in the subject which is causing issues with the conversation view in Outlook. I've attached an example of what th...

evanrust by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For blocking spammers, is it better to use the Sender Verification Exception Table (enter smtp address of spammer, set to Reject) or use a Sender Group that sends the message to a blocking / reject mail flow policy? Is it the same for blocking sendin...

Internal senders would like to know when they are sending to an address that is blocked from sending in email to us. For example:Howdy@Doody.com is blocked (either rejected through Senders Verification Exception Table) or is listed in a Sender Group ...

Hello all We are migrating from a clearswift solution to Cisco ESA. We are trying to export the existing smime public keys and add them to ESA, but every key one by one. The export button hides once you select more than one key. With ober thousands, ...

Top Solution Authors