cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

C370 - 7.6.3-019 An application fault occurred: ('snmp/ipmi_handlers.py _handle_fan_result|370'

Peterson Santos
Level 1
Level 1

I got the following CRITICAL error at C370:

The Critical message is:

An application fault occurred: ('snmp/ipmi_handlers.py _handle_fan_result|370', "<type 'exceptions.ValueError'>", "invalid literal for int() with base 10: 'no reading'", '[_coro.pyx coro._coro._wrap1 (coro/_coro.c:8477)|757] [egg/interface_controller.py poll_ipmi|1409] [snmp/hardware.py update_sensors|89] [snmp/ipmi_handlers.py update_sensors|609] [snmp/ipmi_handlers.py _parse_sensor_lines|583] [snmp/ipmi_handlers.py _handle_fan_result|370]')

Version: 7.6.3-019

Maybe this bug is related to WSA bug CSCzv78978...

Need a help to see if this bug is resolved at 8.0.1-023 release.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is ESA defect on 7.6 family... see the following:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCzv22991

You'll need to upgrade to 8.0.1-023, or you can open support case, we can provision 8.5.6 FCS, or you can wait for our 8.5.6 GA release shortly...

I hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

This is ESA defect on 7.6 family... see the following:

https://tools.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCzv22991

You'll need to upgrade to 8.0.1-023, or you can open support case, we can provision 8.5.6 FCS, or you can wait for our 8.5.6 GA release shortly...

I hope this helps!

-Robert

(*If you have received the answer to your original question, and found this helpful/correct - please mark the question as answered, and be sure to leave a rating to reflect!)

Tks a lot Robert

yes

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: