cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco CES SMA - NG GUI Slowness

haydan
Level 1
Level 1
Is anyone else experiencing slowness when using the Message Tracking search tool in the NG version of the SMA? I have Cisco Cloud Email Security which is a Cisco managed M300V SyncOS 12.0.0-478 SMA in the cloud. All the SMA management is still done using the old style GUI but there is an option to use a refreshed look/feel for the reporting and message tracking features. I notice particular slowness when clicking on More Details in the trackers results. The results are displayed after a zippy 56 seconds. I also noticed the date at the bottom of the NG GUI console shows 2008-2018. Has development of the NG console stopped?
1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

dmccabej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The NG interface is one of the more recent additions and is not going away. Eventually, both the ESA and SMA will be fully converted to the new design. I would imagine the date item just being an oversight. 

For the tracking, this is a known issue and is being worked on. There are a few defects but here is one of them: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvp39818/

If you need further confirmation, I would recommend opening a TAC case and we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

dmccabej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

The NG interface is one of the more recent additions and is not going away. Eventually, both the ESA and SMA will be fully converted to the new design. I would imagine the date item just being an oversight. 

For the tracking, this is a known issue and is being worked on. There are a few defects but here is one of them: https://bst.cloudapps.cisco.com/bugsearch/bug/CSCvp39818/

If you need further confirmation, I would recommend opening a TAC case and we can take a closer look.

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: