Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Cloud Email Security and Google corporate email

Moreplovac
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I am looking for some guidance, docs that will cover following scenario: customer want to utilize services provided with Cisco Cloud Email Security and their current Google-hosted corporate email. They don't want to migrate from Google corporate email.

I would appreciate if someone provide me with some brief info/document/how-to that will cover this design requirement.

I located following doc that covers Microsoft office365 and Cisco CES (hxxp://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/security/cloud-email-security/solution-overview_c22-735430.html)

Thanks

1 Reply 1

dmccabej
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hello,

It sounds like your scenario will then be similar to what you provided in the link. The public MX records will point to CES (Cloud Email Security), which will then point to Google for final filtering/delivery. For documentation and/or a 'how-to' I would recommend contacting your Account/Sales team. They deal with migrations and hybrid deployments all the time, so I'm sure they would have your needed information.

Thanks!

-Dennis M.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: