cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco ESA c190 latest download

jmboardman
Level 1
Level 1

According to some sources, there is a new Maintenance Release of 14.2.1 available to remediate some vulnerabilities.  PLease advise as to where someone can download it?  I am only seeing general release version (14.2.0)

thanks

1 Accepted Solution
5 Replies 5

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

when you go upgrade option as mentioned, you get the option you can upgrade to.

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/email-security-appliance/118547-technote-esa-00.html

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

14.2.1-015, was available about 2-3 weeks ago. 

In the gui, click on System Administration/System Upgrade. 

Click on "Upgrade Options"

If there are any available for your ESA, it will show you the versions, and give you the option to download, or download and install. 

You can also enable notifications of when there are new updates available, it shows up as a blurb at the top of the gui. 

systemupgrade.PNG

On the bottom of that page you can enable the AsyncOS Upgrade Notification, to enable a little blurb at the top when there's an upgrade available. 

jmboardman
Level 1
Level 1

Thank you for those of you who have replied.  I was not clear, I cannot upgrade the system I need to using the gui in this manner and I need to download the updates for offline upgrade.  Thanks.

yes you can option when you go there, it will not upgrade directly, it will show you option, and you can download and you can install when you get maintenance time.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: