Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco SMA cannot download AsyncOS

justinus.budi
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I tried to upgrade my customer cisco SMA. We plan to download the image first before installing.

I have tried download the image from internet and from the local web server. It keeps failing.

Is there anyone have experience this problem?

here are the error message from the upgrade_logs

Warning: Download of upgrade image failed due to:
The system upgrade failed. This could be the result of a network interruption or a more serious error.  If this problem persists, please contact customer support        

2 Replies 2

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

what version of SMA running, what is the target version you trying to install?

do you have stable connectivity to the cisco site to download the latest image to upgrade?

do you have any Firewall between which stop getting upgrades from cisco - please check.

instead of downloading and installing, try downloading so you can easily install once the download is completed.

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

what version of SMA running, what is the target version you trying to install? 13.6.2-058 to 13.6.2-090

do you have stable connectivity to the cisco site to download the latest image to upgrade? i cannot check this

I have tried using local upgrade and still cannot download the image.

Thanks

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: