Views
Helpful
Replies

CISCO Threat Grid

UzairAhmed0915
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Everyone,

My customer is asking for the Threat Grid Sandbox environment, what are the OS platform does Threat Grid Support for sandboxing? Can anyone list down OS platform that we supported on CISO TG e.g Windows, Linux, MS Server 2016 etc?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The person above who said Windows 7 64bit and Windows 10, was correct. For documentation of this; it's not the prettiest answer possible, but the release notes document when various target operating systems were added or removed. 
https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/amp_threatgrid/threat-grid-appliance-release-notes-v2-5.pdf

----------------

Version 2.0
Released 2/11/2016
[...]
Windows 7 64-bit VMs are now supported.

Version 2.3
Released 8/11/2017
Windows XP is removed, even from appliances where they were previously grandfathered in. Windows 7 is now
64-bit only.

Version 2.5
Released 9/14/2018
[...]
This is the first appliance release to include support for Windows 10.

----------------

Hope that helps.

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

They use Win 7 x64 or 10.

Thanks Ken. Dont we use any Server platform ? Also can you please share any reference document or link for the supported platforms. 

Thank you for sharing this, but it is for Cloud TG. can I have any link for On prem TG ?

I did not find Sandbox supported platforms in above link in on Prem TG. 

My customer just want to see if Cisco supports Windows 7 & Windows 10. Please share any official link that I can forward to him. 

The person above who said Windows 7 64bit and Windows 10, was correct. For documentation of this; it's not the prettiest answer possible, but the release notes document when various target operating systems were added or removed. 
https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/amp_threatgrid/threat-grid-appliance-release-notes-v2-5.pdf

----------------

Version 2.0
Released 2/11/2016
[...]
Windows 7 64-bit VMs are now supported.

Version 2.3
Released 8/11/2017
Windows XP is removed, even from appliances where they were previously grandfathered in. Windows 7 is now
64-bit only.

Version 2.5
Released 9/14/2018
[...]
This is the first appliance release to include support for Windows 10.

----------------

Hope that helps.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: