cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DLP messaging tracking - build 7.1.2-020

chmeehan0421
Level 1
Level 1

I have had DLP running in passive mode now for about a week and think  I may have either found a bug or am missing something and it is a limitation for a  reason.

While in message tracking, if I leave all fields blank, only change the time range to past week. Then I select advance, and check off DLP violations. In 

the DLP violations if I choose a known DLP template, say Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS) and then click search I get no results,

when in fact the DLP incidents summary page shows me 6 in the same time range. Also, if I do not choose a policy to query and I only check the DLP violations check box, I do get results on ALL violations as expected. My build is 7.1.2-020. Can someone else on the same build test their box if running DLP?

Thanks,

Chris

1 Reply 1

Chris,

I think this is a good candidate for a ticket with Customer Support. Not sure if this is a defect or not but due to the nature of DLP and the senario your describing we would probably need to go over this in more detail over the phone, and possible get access to the appliance via remote access.

Christopher C Smith

CSE
Cisco IronPort Customer Support 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: