cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ESA Development

Bob Fayne
Level 1
Level 1

Is the ESA still being actively developed for? Since the final cutover to Cisco, they have sent EOL notices for a couple of AsyncOS versions but nothing new has come out. The last version is from more than 1 year ago and the Outlook plugin is more than 2 years old.

I have been promised bug fixes in both but there is nothing in sight. Just wondering if this thing is still on?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

rsinharo
Level 1
Level 1

Bob, I'm a PM in the email security team. Venetian is currently undergoing beta and targetted for FCS in May. It brings in lot of great features like virtual appliances, CPQ among host of other newer items. Outlook plugin 7.3 is coming out in next couple of months. We have released BCE apps in appstore for both iphone and android. It's all happening

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

Yes... I'm currently in a beta for version 8.0.  I haven't seen anything about the Outlook Plugin...

brmatthe
Level 1
Level 1

I'm involved with the team working on the Outlook plugin. While I can't give a date for the next release, I can say it is still being actively developed.

rsinharo
Level 1
Level 1

Bob, I'm a PM in the email security team. Venetian is currently undergoing beta and targetted for FCS in May. It brings in lot of great features like virtual appliances, CPQ among host of other newer items. Outlook plugin 7.3 is coming out in next couple of months. We have released BCE apps in appstore for both iphone and android. It's all happening

Will there be an BCE app for Windows phone?

Not decided yet. % of customer base using windows phone is pretty less.

I understand the reasoning but was not sure if that would change with the Win8 phones and tablets just now starting to really hit the market.

Yes it may change. All depends on Win8 adoption in our installed base.