cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ESA RAID-event has occurred: (0x0020/WARN)

cammy.busto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

After the ESA upgrade from 10.0.2-020 to 11.0.0-264, I've seen the below alert message. Is anyone can explain to me about this: ESA model is C390

A RAID-event has occurred: (0x0020/WARN) - Host driver needs to be upgraded to enable extended LD support (0x0001/WARN) - Consistency Check started on an inconsistent VD 00/0.

Thanks

5 Replies 5

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi,

This is an alert that has popped up from time to time and its’ being investigated.

There is an internal defect filed to investigate the same.

At this time, it’s not customer visible. We’re investigating it but it’s not known to cause any issues on the appliance.

Regards,
Libin Varghese

Thanks Libin!

Hope to have a feedback on this :)

Hi 

@Libin Varghese wrote:

Hi,

This is an alert that has popped up from time to time and its’ being investigated.

At this time, it’s not customer visible. We’re investigating it but it’s not known to cause any issues on the appliance.

Regards,
Libin Varghese

Hi Libin,

Any update on this issue?

We have been receiving this error since yesterday. And have got no clue how to solve this.

Regards,

Arjun Bhosale

@Libin Varghese wrote:

Hi,

Regards,
Libin Varghese

Hi Libin,

Any update on this issue?

We have been receiving this error since yesterday. And have got no clue how to solve this.

Regards,

Arjun Bhosale

If you received the alert during an upgrade, it should be safe to ignore.

Do note that x80 hardware model appliances have a firmware upgrade available that you can contact TAC for.

I do not see a fix planned for the defect as well.

Regards,

Libin

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: