Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

ESA TLSv1.3

Hello all,

Does someone know when TLSv1.3 will be available in Cisco CES (cloud)? TLSv1.3 is been used for several years now, but cannot yet be configured in the ESA. We are waiting for the implementation of version 1.3, so we can meet the requirements that are set for our organization.

Kind regards,
Arjan

7 Replies 7

Steffen Holoch
Level 1
Level 1

I mean end the improvement will available end of 2023

Hi @Steffen Holoch,

Thanks for your reply. Good to hear that this will be available end this year.
Where did you find this information? Is there a public roadmap available with upcoming changes/improvements?

Kind regards,
Arjan

This is definitely on the roadmap as part of 15.x release, though the timelines aren't very specific

Feature is being tested internally, more information would come through as soon newer releases are out.

Hi,

Today I received the announcement for the deployment of AsyncOS 15.0.x, this is starting at August 21. I reviewed the release notes, but there I can't find anything about TLSv1.3 support. Will TLSv1.3 be in this version?

Kind regards,
Arjan

TLSv1.3 wasn't part of 15.0 GD release. It is surely included in one of the upcoming 15.X release (potentially 15.5).

Thanks for your reply. Is it already known when this version will be available?

KashtonKobe
Level 1
Level 1

We have encountered an issue within our organization as we are unable to configure TLSv1.3 in our ESA (Email Security Appliance) within the Cisco CES environment. This limitation is preventing us from meeting the security requirements set forth by our organization https://www.chic.ae/, as well as industry best practices. Given the significance of TLSv1.3 in ensuring robust encryption, reduced latency, and enhanced security protocols, we kindly request the implementation of TLSv1.3 in Cisco CES (Cloud) as soon as possible.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: