Views
Helpful
Replies

ESAv UPGRADE from 13.5.3 to 14.0.1 -033

spacemeb
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

Any concerns that you have regarding this upgrade?

Is it smooth? do we have any bugs that we must be aware? 

Thanks a lot for any help ! it is highly appreciated! 

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

No, assuming you are on a build of 13.5.3 that is listed in the upgrade path in the doc you posted, you can go straight to 14.0.1-033

View solution in original post

UdupiKrishna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have many customers on 14.0.1-033, specifically the ones on CES. Haven't had any complains about bugs/limitations that is impacting a production environment. Feel free to take a look at the release notes for more information on known limitations whats also changed in the new version

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

spacemeb
Level 1
Level 1

Since we are upgrading to a major version 13 -> 14, should we not direct upgrade to 14.0.1-033 but first to upgrade to 14.0.0 something?

https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/docs/security/esa/esa14-0-1/Secure_Email_14-0-1_Release_Notes.pdf

No, assuming you are on a build of 13.5.3 that is listed in the upgrade path in the doc you posted, you can go straight to 14.0.1-033

UdupiKrishna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We have many customers on 14.0.1-033, specifically the ones on CES. Haven't had any complains about bugs/limitations that is impacting a production environment. Feel free to take a look at the release notes for more information on known limitations whats also changed in the new version

Hello! I hust upgraded my esa to 14.0.1-033, it seems stable for now!

However, I saw that we had an issue with "time", we have tried to re-configure ntp server, manually set the time and then re-configure ntp-server.. but it seems there is a 2 minute delay from the actual clock. When I manually set the time, it is alright. Has anyone else experienced the same?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: