Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IPv6 on a C160

Hi all.

I've been trying to find out any information on when we can expect the C160 to support IPv6, but I can't seem to find any information on it. Does anybody know anything about this?

Thanks,

Fredrik Lindgren

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello Fredrik,

At this time the current production release of AsyncOS does not include IPV6 functionality however, this is planned for a future release. We are currently testing IPV6 functionality in a limited release and once testing is completed successfully we hope to  see this functionality rolled out to the production release. Unfortunately I dont' have an exact date for this at the moment. 

Christopher C Smith

CSE

Cisco IronPort Customer Support

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Hello Fredrik,

At this time the current production release of AsyncOS does not include IPV6 functionality however, this is planned for a future release. We are currently testing IPV6 functionality in a limited release and once testing is completed successfully we hope to  see this functionality rolled out to the production release. Unfortunately I dont' have an exact date for this at the moment. 

Christopher C Smith

CSE

Cisco IronPort Customer Support

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: