cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ironport C160 Device Troubleshooting

mdsprague
Level 1
Level 1

My apologies if I am posting this in the wrong place but there does not appear to be a place for Ironport devices.

We have two Ironport C160 appliances configured as a cluster that have been running without issue for several months.  In the past month and a bit one of the units has hung/failed/become unresponsive.  I'm wondering if there is a standard process people who support these devices follow to troubleshoot problems like this?  I couldn't find anything of much use in the documentation I have available so any advice relating to what I should be checking would be appreciated.  Are there log files to look at?  Is there anything I can do other than a hard reset to get this machine back and once its back is there something I should be doing to make sure its working properly?

Any assistance or direction you can provide would be great.

Thanks

3 Replies 3

Herbert Baerten
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mitch,

actually there is a section for Ironport, please have a look at the

hth

Herbert

Thanks Herbert.  Unfortunately I either don't have access to anything in that community or possibly there is nothing there.  I see a couple of links on the right hand column for pdf documents on AsyncOS 6.5 but nothing else.  I don't see anything related to the C160 Ironport device.

Mitch,

it looks like your user account only has guest level access, while you need customer level access. I can only suggest to follow the FAQ's recommendation:

If you are a Cisco IronPort customer and facing issues accessing these communities, please contact Cisco IronPort Customer support for assistance. The contact information can be found here: Cisco IronPort Support Contacts

hth

Herbert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: