cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Ironport C160 Don't know what this error is or how fix it. Please Help....

jcarrabine1
Level 1
Level 1

This error has been sent to my inbox for a few days now. I rebooted the appliance and it was fine for a day, and now it's doning it again. If I were to take it as it reads it seems like the OS is messed up.

An application fault occurred: ('aplib.oserrors.pyx aplib.oserrors.map_exception (aplib/aplib.oserrors.c:463)|28', "<class 'aplib.oserrors.ENFILE'>", '[Errno 23] Too many open files in system', '[heimdall/child.py _watchdog|1179] [heimdall/child.py _do_watchdog|1189] [heimdall/child.py _run_watchdog|1208] [egg/coro_process.py capture|80] [egg/coro_process.py spawn_job_bg|221] [_process.pyx _process.spawn_job_bg (_process.c:1842)|236] [_process.pyx _process.spawn_job_bg (_process.c:1793)|233] [_process.pyx _process._spawn_job_bg (_process.c:1975)|249] [pyrex_helpers.pyx _process.raise_oserror (_process.c:627)|12] [aplib.oserrors.pyx aplib.oserrors.map_exception (aplib/aplib.oserrors.c:463)|28]')

3 Replies 3

alexander.huhn
Level 1
Level 1

Same issue here, anyone an idea?

When I tried to search this last week there was nothing about it, but it seems now there is.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2187682?tstart=5

Thanks a lot for the link! Will check that out, seems it's exactly what my appliance suffers/suffered from as well

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: