cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IronPort SMA: External Spam Quarantine SSO Login

Enam Rahman
Level 1
Level 1

Can external spam quarantine accomodate SSO login, if it's tied with AD? As far as I know- it cannot.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Tom Foucha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Correct,we have an open feature request to incorporate SAML 2.0 to solve this need. If you have a customer name you would like to associate with this request please contact me via this forum.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Enam Rahman
Level 1
Level 1

Found the answer:

Accessing the Quarantine via the Quarantine URL

If LDAP Auth is configured, then the users AD username and password get them into the quarantine. There is no SAML SSO integration at this time.

Accessing the quarantine via the Notifcation Digest

When the user clinks on the link of a notification email, the URL has an auth token in it which authenticates the user to the quarantine. No popup login required.

https://sma.quarantine.com:83/Search?h=8d392bb51780c3f7ebe0fa388eb9db2a&email=username@domain.com

Tom Foucha
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Correct,we have an open feature request to incorporate SAML 2.0 to solve this need. If you have a customer name you would like to associate with this request please contact me via this forum.

Sent from Cisco Technical Support Android App

Tommy - I'd like to be associated with the SAML 2.0 feature request.

Please send me a private message with company name and number of users and what SAML provider you plan to use, ADFS, PingFederate etc.

Is this still an open feature request? I am wanting to do this currently.

Yes still on track for release in 2016 barring any unforeseen complications or delays.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: