cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

MAILER-DAEMON@__NOTSET__ - DMARC

bvj197222
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, I am configuring DMARC/DKIM/SPF and I'm following this guide, https://seanthegeek.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/AsyncOS-DKIM-DMARC-Guide.pdf. I am trying to enable signing for bounce and delay messages (se bottom of page 4. I have enabled it on my Ironport, but in the bottom under 'Use Domain Key signing for Bounce and Delay Messages' it says 'There is no signing profile matching bounce from address MAILER-DAEMON@__NOTSET__. Bounce messages will not be signed until you create appropriate signing profile'. I have looked around but I am not able to find out where to correct/adjust this. Any suggestions? We have two ESA C170, and a SMA M170.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Under System Administration/Return Addresses, you can set the addresses for the various system message types.

If you're using the default, which is blank, it will use the hostname, which doesn't necessarily match your email domains...

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Under System Administration/Return Addresses, you can set the addresses for the various system message types.

If you're using the default, which is blank, it will use the hostname, which doesn't necessarily match your email domains...

Great, thanks! I didn't change the @hostname-field as the GUI said 'Leave empty to use hostname'. So I thought it would use the right domain automatically. Anyway, I changed it and now it looks ok. Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: