cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Message Tracking URL tab

chris.hankins
Level 1
Level 1

With our old appliances, C370 build 11.0.0-267, we had a URL details tab inside of message tracking. Screenshot included. This showed up for any messages grabbed by our Malicious URL filter.

On our new appliances, C390 build 11.0.1-027, this tab is no longer present in message tracking.

This is very helpful when trying to determine the URL that was captured.

Has this feature been deprecated?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The tab for URL logging should be available in the newer releases. 

Could you confirm if URL logging is enabled on the new device using command outbreakconfig - > setup?

Regards 

Libin Varghese 

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Libin Varghese
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The tab for URL logging should be available in the newer releases. 

Could you confirm if URL logging is enabled on the new device using command outbreakconfig - > setup?

Regards 

Libin Varghese 

Yes URL logging has been enabled but we still don't get the URL details on the message tracking gui.

The tab has not been removed on newer releases so should be available as long as the email contained a URL matching one of the configured content/message filters.

If the tab still does not show up I would recommend opening a TAC case to get that reviewed.

Regards,

Libin Varghese

This was my own fault as I had forgotten to commit changes.

Once the change was committed the URL details tab is now showing in message tracking.

Thank you for the update.

Glad to hear it was a quick fix.

Regards 

Libin Varghese 

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: