cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Microsoft Outlook Disconnect error

Zayar Win
Level 1
Level 1

After I change the link from Satellite link to MPLS L2 VPN  between HQ and remote site , I got more bandwidth ,even though I have got outlook disconnect error.I am finding the root cause in Firewall, exchange server, and client PC. I can't decide the root cause. I have packet capture and please advice me.

Thank You...

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Dear All,

I have got solution. It is happening on MTU size. Because of I only got MTU 1450 on new link . I have discussed with ISP , after that I got 1472 and issue was solved.

If you face same issue you can also try this scenario.

Cheer !!

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Robert Sherwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

How or where does this fit in with Cisco Email Security?  Need a little more info in order to assist...

I am using Cisco Products in end to end but except Firewall and I don't know which product are using in ISP. I am not sure where can I get assist. So, I arrive to this Email security blog. :)

I am suspecting MTU size on Link or exchange server issue . I am sure that  for exchange server I have to go Microsoft Support Site. So . could you please suggest where I should move this topic.

Thank You

Dear All,

I have got solution. It is happening on MTU size. Because of I only got MTU 1450 on new link . I have discussed with ISP , after that I got 1472 and issue was solved.

If you face same issue you can also try this scenario.

Cheer !!

Super, good to hear!  I'll mark this as answered with your post.  Appreciate the follow-up and continued info-sharing!