cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Not able to take access of ironport c 350 D through console

madhur.singh
Level 1
Level 1

Hello i have cisco c 350 D iron port today i am trying to on this server but i m not able to access through any port (include data 1 data 2 ,Consoleand management port .)

kindly anyone tell how can i access this server or reset so that i can access this server.

Error which i am getting on Screen E1211 RMB Batt.

Regards

Mohit Jain

m.jain@v-angelz.co.uk

7 Replies 7

Greetings,

This error indicates that there is an issue with the Battery for the Raid Controller.  You will need to open a service request with customer support for this issue as it will require RMA process.

Christopher C Smith

CSE
Cisco IronPort Customer Support 

Hello Christopher C Smith ,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Now i am able to telnet my server but again i am facing some issue as follows:

I have Ironport C350-D Version 7.1.3-010 and i want to configure this  for email marketing.kindly let me know the steps to configure this so  that i can start email marketing campaign .

Youcan mail me also on m.jain@v-angelz.co.uk

Thanks in Advance !

Regards

Mohit Jain

Greetings Mohit,

You can configure the marketing spam filtering function from within the incoming mail policies. If you click on the "mail policies" tab at the top then click on "Incoming Mail Polices" you will see a list of your incoming mail polices. By default, Default is always listed. You will then need to click on the hyper link under "anti-spam"

There is a section "Marketing Email Settings" That allows you to configure the marketing mail settings. Once you have made your changes make sure you submit and commit chagnes.

By default this function is disabled.

For additional info you can click on help in the upper right hand corner of the GUI then select online help. On your left you can search for marketing mail or just marketing.

Christopher C Smith
CSE
Cisco IronPort Customer Support 

Hello Christopher C Smith,

I am not able to find antispam on my ironport as it is showing that this is unregognized command.

Kindly let me know can i downgrade async os from 7.1.3-010 to 6.1.0-304 if yes then let me know .

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Mohit Jain

Dear Mohit,

The Antispam feature is not available on the appliance when the Delivery feature key is activated (which will turn the C350 appliance into a C350D). Also downgrading to 6.1. is not possible using the 'revert' CLI command as you can only revert to a version that has been installed on the appliance before and not to a release prior than 6.5 (as indicated in the warning message and the release notes when upgrading to 6.5.x).

Thanks and regards,

Martin

Hello Martin,

Thanks a lot.

So can i do email marketing in 7.1.3-010 version or i have to do some thing else.

Regards

Mohit Jain

Hello Mohit,

the previous comments are about the marketing feature in the antispam engine, as far as I understand you ask for setting up  email campains to be send out via the C350D, is that correct? In this case, any version  of AsyncOS is suitable for that, see my suggestions in the other thread also.

Regards,

Andreas

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: