cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Page can't be displayed error on IE11 opening attachments in envelopes

David Miller
Level 1
Level 1

There is a bug CSCuu20917 which was last updated 23 September 2015.  It prevents you from opening an attachment in a PXE envelope if you use Java applet with IE11.  The workaround is to use open online but that is very slow if you have large attachments.  Is there any fix or fix date for this problem?  I see there are 23 support cases so I assume it is getting some attention.  Thanks for any info,

4 Replies 4

Mathew Huynh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hey David,

I've reviewed the defect ID -- at this stage there is still no given ETA provided. However I do see that it is being verified by the development team on reviews.

I will reach out and see if i can get any bit of information if at all possible.

Regards,

Matthew

Hi Mathew, were you able to find out any more on this defect?  Now 28 support cases.

Thanks, Dave

Hey David,

I still have not gotten a response from the team.

Let me retry again tomorrow and see if we can get you some additional info.

Regards,

Matthew

The team has informed me the new encryption engine was pushed out on October 29th

Version 6.9.8-009; so may i please ask if you're able to check the version of your encryption

CLI > encryptionstatus

And let me know if the issue persists.

Regards,

Matthew

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: