Email Security

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Cloud Gateway: 15.0.1-030Gateway (HW/Virtual): 15.0.1-030Email and Web Manager: 15.0.0-413Reporting Plug-in: 1.1.0.136Encryption Plug-in: 1.2.1.204Outlook Add-in(s): More info

Forum Posts

Getting Started with Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense Join us as our experts walk you through some of the fundamentals, key concepts, and outcomes of the Cisco Secure Email Threat Defense product. We will help you gain the insight needed to create a...

Hi Team,I have done an upgradation from 14.2.1-020 to 15.0.0 build 104 and after that facing an Error "Connection to Url retrospective service failure due to invalid certificate". Please find attached snap and let me know how can i resolve this.    

sv7_0-1699900007095.png
sv7 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It's a bittersweet day.  We've been using IronPorts since before Cisco acquired them.  We've decided to move on to a different security stack.  We currently have all incoming mail bypassing the ESA, and most outgoing, but we have a slew of internal d...

KTD1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 C300vs, each with its own cluster created. How can we now combine these two devices into one cluster? I can’t find the “delete cluster” command so that the original “create a cluster/connect to an existing cluster” menu appears again

master_ds by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have received this critical message on a new unit, and I'm not sure what it pertains to. Any help is greatly appreciated.The Critical message is:An application fault occurred: ('egg/coro_ssl.py shutdown|622', "<class 'sslip2.Error'>", "(0, 'error:0...

jsomer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

When is the appropriate times to use ' or " when creating message filters?Is ' used when you are adding in your own string of characters and " used for a system defined item like in the following example?  header ("From") == 'example.com'

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Top Solution Authors