Views
Helpful
Replies

see inbound/outbound queues

ovidio.catrina
Level 1
Level 1

Hello

I searched in google and read a lot of doc from cisco and haven't managed to find it.

Where should I go to see the queues in the IronPort.¿? because in monitor i can't find it.

thkx

5 Replies 5

kananth
Level 1
Level 1

For the outbound queue status go to "Monitor->Delivery Status" in the WebUI

Login to cli and follow below steps to get the live status of the workqueue ( inbound queue status ) -

xxxx.xxx> workqueue

Status as of:  Mon Dec 17 22:50:06 2012 IST

Choose the operation you want to perform:

- STATUS - Display work queue status

- PAUSE - Pause the work queue

- RATE - Display work queue statistics over time

[]> RATE

Enter the number of seconds between displays.

[10]> 1

Type Ctrl-C to return to the main prompt.

Time      Pending    In   Out

22:50:18        0     0     0

22:50:19        0     0     0

22:50:20        0     0     0

Hope this helps.

Regards Karthik

Thanks that did the trick but is not actualy what i want

I want to see the messages the are in queue for a domain like I can see the messages in Monitor---Message Tracking.

But instead of that i wish to know the outbound / inbound queue and their messages for a domain.

Thkx

Currently messages in the queues cannot be viewed. Please let me know the specific reason to view the messages in queues. I just need to understand if you are going to solve any other bigger problem through this.

Regards

Karthik

Regards Karthik

Hello Karthik

I dont want to see the body of the message

For example a user call me ssaying that his email are going out to a specific domain.

I go to monitor--> delivery status and search for that domain.

I would like to click on that domains and it would be perfect that a windows would appear with a list of the senders and destinations of that domain that are in queue.

A client of mine asked me for this and i had to tell him that this can't be done, only by cli and he is and end user he doesnt know how to manage this.

I think this could be a great feature

Hi Ovidio,

this would be indeed a nice feature. Why don't you open a case with TAC and send this form filled out in:

Feature Request Form

-------------------------------

1. What product(s) do you want this change to affect?

2. What version of the product (AsyncOS, PostX, IEA, plug-in, etc) are you currently using?:

3. Please describe how the current limitation(s) impact your business.

4. Describe how the system's behavior could change or be enhanced to facilitate your business needs.

5. If you have a particular vision for how this would be implemented in the user interface, please outline that.

6. Feel free to leave any additional comments below.

Best regards,

Enrico