cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

SMAV (virtual SMA M170)

joshuaclark2014
Level 1
Level 1

Anyone know when this will be available to the general public? This is greatly needed in my environment as my SMA is over utilized.

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Its available now...

View solution in original post

Its the same box, either way.

There isn't a separate "email SMA" and "web security SMA"

They do have to have support for the version of ESA/WSA you're controlling, but that shows GD, released Feb2...

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Its available now...

I just looked under downloads following your picture and that is for content security management. Do you know if this is the same as the SMA M170 which is email security and not web content? As far as I was told, the virtual SMA for email security is not released yet but I wonder if this will work.

Its the same box, either way.

There isn't a separate "email SMA" and "web security SMA"

They do have to have support for the version of ESA/WSA you're controlling, but that shows GD, released Feb2...

WORKED beautifully! Thank you so much, I accepted your answer as the correct one!

Thank you so much, I will definitely try it tomorrow! I appreciate the time you took to answer my question!

The new virtual version of the SMA 9 works so much better than the physical. I am very pleased with the end results and how well it responds. It is night and day.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: