cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies
Highlighted
Beginner

Some Domain not accept message from Cisco ESA

The ESA Setup to Filter inbound and outbound mail
I face problem with specific Domain when I try to Send Mail from My local Domain to this External Domain .. I received alot of soft Bounce when I try to Send message to (X ,Z) Domian  
Error Message : DCID 1003) Message 14261 to X Domain delayed. Reason: 4.4.0 - Other network problem ('000', ['[Errno 54] Connection reset by peer']) [] 29 Aug 2017 14:52:38 (GMT +02:00) Message 14261 to Fax@X.com pending until Tue Aug 29 15:20:53 2017 as per bounce profile Default..

Note:before install the ESA the Message Flow is normal the problem occurred after install the ESA 

i attach message tracking detalis for one message as example 

My Internal Domain End with .com 

the domian that i try to send message to them end with -fld.com

the ESA setup with one ip address for sending and receving 

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Cisco Employee

Re: Some Domain not accept message from Cisco ESA

Hello,

Have you tried manually connecting to the receiving host in question via telnet on the ESA? It looks like they may be blocking/restricting you, or there may be some other sort of network related issue going on.

telnet 41.33.x.x 25

If you're still seeing these errors, I would recommend running a packet capture and then trying to perform some manual telnet tests as a next step. If you can, I'd run the packet capture simultaneously on the edge device as well as the ESA to gather as much data possible. 

Thanks!

-Dennis M.