Views
Helpful
Replies

System Overview - Stuck at 'Loading'

isoffice1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

We have a pair of Cisco C160 Email Security Appliances (version 8.5.6-092) running as a cluster.

However, when I log on to the web GUI of either of the appliances, the System Overview windows (i.e. Status, Incoming Mail Graph, Incoming Mail Summary, Outgoing Mail Graph etc) are all showing as 'Loading'. The Data in time range is also shown as 'Loading'. It stays this way and no details of incoming mail etc are shown.

Could someone please tell me how I may troubleshoot and possiblt solve this issue?

Many thanks,

JP

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

It is a browser thing.  Specifically compatibility mode on ie.   In the gui under System/General Settings there's a check box to tell the ESA to ignore the Compatibility Mode flag so you don't have to reconfigure workstaions...

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

isoffice1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

It would appear that it is a browser-related issue. Works on Chrome & Firefox, Not IE 9 though. Will investigate further.

JP

It is a browser thing.  Specifically compatibility mode on ie.   In the gui under System/General Settings there's a check box to tell the ESA to ignore the Compatibility Mode flag so you don't have to reconfigure workstaions...

Hi Ken,

Thanks for your input, definitely one to bear in mind.

Many thanks,

JP