1) Support user authentication based on : LDAP, NTLM ( single sign on )and active Directory ( single sign on ), radius, X509 certificate, built in username/ group database, OTP, web identity management systems, substitution REALM .
2) Support operation in Proxy, transparent (cookies and IP), Bridging, WCCP modes.
3) Support multiple filtering policies based on : user based policies (user, group),location based policies (IP, network ) Service based policy (Protocol, Destination port), flexible destination based policies (Domain, URL, Wild card URL, HTTP method),
4) Support controlling bandwidth management based on: client address, Content type, Time, Protocol via deploying multiple bandwidth classes (Minimum guaranteed bandwidth, Maximum Bandwidth, and priority).
5) Support User defined Webpages such as welcoming page and compliance page
Enables administrators to generate reports that : Identify possible security threats. Track potentially dangerous user activity. Report on blocked traffic by category, URL, user, IP...etc. Conserve network bandwidth resources by identifying abuse patterns. Report on web usage by user, group location, URL, and others.
Cisco Privacy Survey highlights the emergence of “Privacy Active” consumers. People care about privacy, but to what extent does it guide their consumer behavior and their actions to protect their personal information? In our new Cisco Customer Privac...
Threat Response integrates with Cisco Email Security in one of two ways: Directly from the ESA, or via an SMA. Each has its own module, but either will bring email visibility into your investigations performed in Threat Response.
Via an SMA:
Earlier this year, we released Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) 2.6. It delivered a broad new set of features and greater scale - a big stride for both better NAC services that ISE delivers and better Software-Defined Access. Today, we’re thril...
Integrating Cisco Identity Services Engine with Cisco Meraki Systems Manager
Technical Marketing Engineer, Cisco Systems, Inc.
Cisco Meraki Systems Manager is a cloud base endpoint management solu...
Existing customers may download the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) 2.7 which was released on November 18, 2019. For 90-day evaluations of ISE, please see How to Get ISE Evaluation Software & Licenses.