cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Make your product known on our DevNet Community!

fcolumbu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

If you are a partner and do not see the datasheet of your product posted here please post a request and we will be happy to add it to the appropriate subspace.

Message was edited by: Francis Columbus

5 Replies 5

fcolumbu
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Frank

Steve Gudknecht here from Elma. I'd like to add our datasheets to start the process - how do I go about doing  that?

Hi Steve,

Please send them in pdf format to me via e-mail and be sure to state which of our embedded products is contained within your product.

Also feel free to point out anything that I should highlight regarding the product. Perhaps, you target a particular vertical with a specific product. That is important to highlight.

Thanks,

Frank Columbus

Technical Marketing Engineer, Embedded Products

Internet of Things Systems and Software Group

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Mail Stop SJC23/2

560 McCarthy Blvd.

MILPITAS, CALIFORNIA 95035

Single Number Reach: (949) 823-1313

fcolumbu@cisco.com

www.cisco.com/go/embedded

Cisco DevNet: https://cisco-marketing.hosted.jivesoftware.com/community/developer/networking/internet-of-things/embedded-networks

together we are the human network

Hi Steve,

Please send them in pdf format to me via e-mail and be sure to state which of our embedded products is contained within your product.

Also feel free to point out anything that I should highlight regarding the product. Perhaps, you target a particular vertical with a specific product. That is important to highlight.

Thanks,

Frank Columbus

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Mail Stop SJC23/2

560 McCarthy Blvd.

fcolumbu@cisco.com<mailto:fcolumbu@cisco.com>

Cisco DevNet: https://cisco-marketing.hosted.jivesoftware.com/community/developer/networking/internet-of-things/embedded-networks

Done – Steve, also please be aware that you and your coworkers can draw a lot of attention here via social media and likes within DevNet:

Frank Columbus

Cisco Systems, Inc.

Mail Stop SJC23/2

560 McCarthy Blvd.

fcolumbu@cisco.com

It all looks great Frank – thanks very much.

I plan to spread the word among coworkers so we get the most out of this.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: