Announcements
Views
Helpful
Replies
John71357
Beginner

Adobe Creative Cloud File - Retrospective Quarantine Failure

Hi All,

We are being bombarded with retrospective quarantine failure alerts on multiple Endpoints for a file that is part of Adobe Creative Cloud - we believe it is a false positive but cannot fetch copy of the file to sandbox and confirm - anyone else having this issue?

0dc2a84e33199c78d83110a5f009fbd46f15726c9791f5aaee89ade44cf585b6 

30a73ff6e72699f5a5daf1961504adc79aa5bda3fb80339e75e554301bb2e53a

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
stealthmode
Cisco Employee

This was a false positive and has been rectified. The files are no longer being marked as malicious. You might have to wait a while for the endpoint cache to expire. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Ken Stieers
Advocate

Yep... the client install cleaned up the files, so I don't have any examples either.
SReed2020
Beginner

This is happening at my company too. 

mblume
Beginner

I am seeing this issue as well. Multiple detection events related to .aamdownload file extension, files located in temp. All files retro-quarantined failure due to them being temp and likely no longer available when the engine attempted to quarantine. Events are still actively happening.

SReed2020
Beginner

Now with all the Adobe Creative Cloud detections and subsequent quarantine failures, PCs are starting to be isolated!

A month or two ago, didn't we get a bunch of Adobe Creative Cloud false positives that an email was sent out about? 

You are correct @SReed2020 this did happen a couple of months ago as well. Super frustrating.

stealthmode
Cisco Employee

This was a false positive and has been rectified. The files are no longer being marked as malicious. You might have to wait a while for the endpoint cache to expire. 

View solution in original post

Create
Recognize Your Peers
Polls
Which of these topics should we host an event in the Community?

Top Choice: ISE Demo (100%)

Content for Community-Ad