cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

FireAMP connection / registration

kstarnes1
Level 1
Level 1

How do you create the FireAMP connection in defense center?  I have the license/subscription but don't have a SourceFire login - that is, when I try to create the connection it redirects me to a sourcefire login screen and asks for userid & password.

We purchased from Cisco, not Sourcefire - is there a procedure for getting the sourcefire login or an updated procedure for connecting?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

miculp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you purchase the malware license (AMP for FirePower) or FireAMP (AMP for endpoints)? If you purchased the endpoint solution, then you should have received login credentials to the amp console. The malware license doesn't utilize the fireamp connector found in the fireamp menu.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

miculp
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Did you purchase the malware license (AMP for FirePower) or FireAMP (AMP for endpoints)? If you purchased the endpoint solution, then you should have received login credentials to the amp console. The malware license doesn't utilize the fireamp connector found in the fireamp menu.

AMP for FirePower - that explains it.  Thanks!

Hi all!

FireAMP for Endpoints, can this solution work without Internet access? For example, block malware and other malicious files offline?

Thanks in advance.

Whats the link for the amp console?  I see that you must authorize your AMP Appliance via the cloud console.  However, I do not see where the URL for the amp portal is listed anywhere in the Cisco documentation?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: